Welcome to SunShines4U Blog Page!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Its been a while....

I've been swamped with school & work. And I do have comments on the world we live in & the global events - I have saved the comments & opinions to myself as I continue to focus on my studies.

A break... things are looking up, I think. I have a small break from school and have resigned from my employer. This is a good thing, definitely, as I have had consistent conflicts with my boss and the turnover within my department has been higher than ever before. But as I disembark from my current employer, better things are on my way, even if that means being unemployed for a while. Trust me, I will stay busy with school and with job inquiries.

Two more weeks at my employer before I break free from the chains of bureautical manipulation. I'm counting down the days.

0 comments: